Search results

  1. NorthEastSucker

    Mouth And Throat Available For Spunk Extraction

    Mind blowing orgasms provided to lads who want a decent blow job. I love sucking cocks and giving lads an explosive orgasm. I'll suck, lick, stroke, tease, and work your cock until you can take no more intense pleasure being inflicted on you and you start fucking my throat before releasing your...
  2. NorthEastSucker

    Suck my cock outdoor.. risky action today in surrey

    Wow! Shame you're only looking for women. I'd love to suck on that magnificent cock and swallow its load. It's absolutely beautiful and deserves to be treated to a mind-blowing orgasm.
  3. NorthEastSucker

    Any Lads Want Sucking Off?

    As the title says, any lads who want sucking off get in touch with me. I'm not really looking for anything else. I just love sucking cocks and swallowing loads. Prefer lads up to the age of 35. Straight or curious lads more than welcome. Discretion is assured and expected in return. Happy to do...
  4. NorthEastSucker

    Newcastle looking to suck cocks

    Any lads want their cock sucked to completion? Straight and bi-curious welcome. Discretion assured and expected in return. Prefer masculine lads under 40.
  5. NorthEastSucker

    Cock Sucker Available To Drain Cocks Dry

    Any lads want their cocks slowly sucked, wanked and teased to an explosive orgasm? I'm looking to get my mouth filled with spunk. Would love to suck two or more at the same time. I want to milk you dry with my mouth. Straight and curious lads more than welcome.
  6. NorthEastSucker

    .

    That is one beautiful and tasty looking cock.
  7. NorthEastSucker

    I'd love to suck you off

    I'd love to suck you off
  8. NorthEastSucker

    Newcastle City Centre meet.

    Sorry I missed you. Another time?
  9. NorthEastSucker

    Cocksucker Available

    Whereabouts are you? I don't drive. Also how old are you?
  10. NorthEastSucker

    Cocksucker Available

    I'm in the west end, near Leazes Park
  11. NorthEastSucker

    Cocksucker Available

    I'm looking for horny lads with nice cocks to suck and empty. If you're under 40 and clean, get in touch with me for a completely no strings blow job. I don't want anything at all in return. I suck you, you cum and that's it. Straight lads or curious lads more than welcome. Discretion is...
  12. NorthEastSucker

    Looking To Suck Cock

    Anyone up for getting sucked off? I'm not looking for anything else, I just want to suck cock and swallow cum. Prefer under 40s. I'm free today.
  13. NorthEastSucker

    Any lads want their cock sucked to completion?

    Newcastle area looking for cocks to suck and loads to swallow. Use my throat if you like and feed me your spunk. Must be discreet.
  14. NorthEastSucker

    Anyone wanna rate it?

    I'd suck it dry!
  15. NorthEastSucker

    Newcastle City Centre meet.

    I'll meet you in Newcastle sometime and suck your cock dry
  16. NorthEastSucker

    Any Lads Want Sucking Off?

    Tell me about yourself.
  17. NorthEastSucker

    Any Lads Want Sucking Off?

    Whereabouts are you?
  18. NorthEastSucker

    Any Cocks Need Sucking To Completion In Newcastle Area?

    I'm looking to suck lads off in the Newcastle area. I've got an insatiable appetite for cock and cum. You won't have to do anything to me at all, just lie back and relax as I suck and stroke you to an explosive orgasm. Discretion is a must. Meet up, unload and then leave.
  19. NorthEastSucker

    Edge me please, pm me

    I'd love to
  20. NorthEastSucker

    Any Lads Want Sucking Off?

    Lad in Newcastle looking to suck cocks. Anyone interested, get in touch. Discretion is a must as is having a clean cock and preferably under the age of 40. Nothing wanted in return. Straight or bi-curious lads more than welcome.
Back
Top