Search results

  1. NorthEastSucker

    Cocksucker Here

    I don't drive unfortunately. I have to use trains or buses.
  2. NorthEastSucker

    Cocksucker Here

    I'd make sure it was. I love sucking cocks and do my best to make it an explosive orgasm. Slow build up and then shoot in my mouth.
  3. NorthEastSucker

    Cocksucker Here

    I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne.
  4. NorthEastSucker

    Cocksucker Here

    I'm looking for lads to suck off. Don't need anything in return. Basically, I suck you off and that's it. I love getting face fucked and getting my mouth filled with cum. I'd also love to suck two cocks at the same time. All I ask is that you're clean and under 40. Dick pic would be welcome if...
  5. NorthEastSucker

    Any lads want sucked off?

    I suck you off, you cum in my mouth, we leave. Who would be up for that? Under 40s only please.
  6. NorthEastSucker

    Newcastle Cocksucker Available

    I'm looking for lads who need a good sucking. Come and get sucked off or fuck my throat. Prefer under 40s as I love being dominated by younger lads. Would love to suck 2 or 3 lads off together. Get in touch if interested.
  7. NorthEastSucker

    Looking for cocks to suck and cum to swallow

    I'm looking for lads who need a good sucking. Come and get sucked off or fuck my throat. Prefer under 40s as I love being dominated by younger lads. Get in touch if interested.
  8. NorthEastSucker

    I'm sucking cocks today - need volunteers to suck

    Any lads want sucking off? Message me and I'll take good care of your cock and swallow your load. Nothing needed or wanted in return. Just have a nice clean cock for me.
  9. NorthEastSucker

    Looking To Milk Cocks

    Newcastle upon Tyne
  10. NorthEastSucker

    Looking To Milk Cocks

    I love cocks and cum so I'm looking for lads who would like to have their cocks milked, teased, wanked and sucked until they fill my mouth with their hot spunk. I love getting face fucked too. Basically, my mouth is there for your pleasure and I want to give you very intense orgasms that will...
  11. NorthEastSucker

    Looking to suck lads off

    Whereabouts are you?
  12. NorthEastSucker

    Looking to suck lads off

    Love sucking cocks and swallowing loads. Any dominant younger lads 18+ into face fucking? Get in touch and fuck my throat.
  13. NorthEastSucker

    Looking To Suck Cocks & Swallow Spunk

    I'm looking for lads around the Newcastle area who just want a decent blow job. I love sucking cocks and swallowing cum. All you have to do is lie back and let me suck a load of creamy spunk from your cock. Nothing wanted in return. If you want to face fuck me, I'd be up for that. I had my...
  14. NorthEastSucker

    Looking to suck cocks and swallow loads

    Any lads want sucking off? Nothing at all wanted in return. You don't even need to do anything to me. I just love sucking lads off, especially younger than me. Prefer 18-35 with nice clean cocks and full balls. Also like getting face fucked.
  15. NorthEastSucker

    Newcastle looking to suck cocks

    Not tomorrow sorry. I've got work
  16. NorthEastSucker

    Newcastle looking to suck cocks

    Yes, of course. It's always open as is my mouth for cocks.
  17. NorthEastSucker

    Newcastle Cocksucker Available

    Any lads want sucking off? I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne and looking for cocks to suck. Nothing at all wanted in return. I just suck and go. Straight and curious lads welcome.
  18. NorthEastSucker

    18m uk looking to just be sucked

    If you were closer I'd suck you dry
  19. NorthEastSucker

    I need to suck cocks in Sunderland

    I'm in Sunderland this afternoon if any locals want sucking off. Prefer under 40s with clean dicks.
  20. NorthEastSucker

    Suck You Off in Sunderland

    I'm looking to suck lads off today in Sunderland. If anyone is up for shooting a load in my mouth, message me.
Back
Top