Search results

  1. MatureIanUK

    Hi jade x…hope you’re well and having fun here. Looking very trim and appealing in that pic! Be...

    Hi jade x…hope you’re well and having fun here. Looking very trim and appealing in that pic! Be great to have a chat sometime!
  2. MatureIanUK

    Your dirty fantasy in gif form

    https://cdn.sex.com/images/pinporn/2022/03/20/26900883.gif?width=460 of both worlds….
  3. MatureIanUK

    That is such a HOT photo Michelle. Not only for the glorious tit on show, but also the pose and...

    That is such a HOT photo Michelle. Not only for the glorious tit on show, but also the pose and expression! You look like you were really into it!
  4. MatureIanUK

    I'm Caroline, 48

    Fuck, you’re spoiling us! Is it me, or does it feel like you’re really getting into this?
  5. MatureIanUK

    I'm Caroline, 48

    Magnificent pics and good to meet you! Drop me a PM if you’d like a chat Caroline xx I’d love to be on the receiving end and satisfying you too!
  6. MatureIanUK

    Gorgeous pic, Michelle! Got this older guy stirring nicely!

    Gorgeous pic, Michelle! Got this older guy stirring nicely!
  7. MatureIanUK

    New here, looking for men to chat to and maybe meet up for fun ;)

    Hi Corinna x…welcome to the club! Love to have a chat and see if we can’t have some fun with the older guy/younger woman scenario! If it goes well on here, who knows??? DM me, and hope we can chat soon xx
  8. MatureIanUK

    I can suck your cock as you tit fuck me mmm

    I’d finish my shooting my thick, married load into your mouth and lips and then watching with L,erasure as you let it dribble and fall onto those magnificent tits and the lace cups of your bra xx
  9. MatureIanUK

    Count down and show some skin!

    Utterly sensational @Koala! A body to savour and explore oh, so slowly!!!
  10. MatureIanUK

    ….or even, “welcome”!

    ….or even, “welcome”!
  11. MatureIanUK

    Good morning x…and we.come to the madhouse! Hope you have a lot of fun here. I’m sure you will...

    Good morning x…and we.come to the madhouse! Hope you have a lot of fun here. I’m sure you will looking like that. Those eyes!
  12. MatureIanUK

    Treasure Chest

    We should both get more comfortable then, babe!
  13. MatureIanUK

    Glorious body and hot lingerie…I’d love to ease those bra straps down and expose your pert tits...

    Glorious body and hot lingerie…I’d love to ease those bra straps down and expose your pert tits, before I kiss down over your smooth stomach to those tiny lace panties, giving you the full benefit of my 55 years, Michelle!
  14. MatureIanUK

    Manchester on BH Monday…?

    Ladies interested in discreet Manchester hotel fun, Monday 6 May, drop me a DM
  15. MatureIanUK

    Bored wife

    Leeds this week if you want to message me
  16. MatureIanUK

    Hey Emma x…happy Friday! Just sent you a DM. Hope you are well, love to have a chat sometime xx

    Hey Emma x…happy Friday! Just sent you a DM. Hope you are well, love to have a chat sometime xx
  17. MatureIanUK

    <error>

    Great technique! My, you are keeping the troops entertained!
  18. MatureIanUK

    The winner is…. Boobs

    Fabulous boobs and looks like you have impeccable taste in lingerie too @Naughtyhousewife
  19. MatureIanUK

    How long does sex last for you?

    Couldn’t agree more…the frenzy and passion of a hard quick fuck is hard to beat isn’t it?? (Ok to DM you?)
  20. MatureIanUK

    How long does sex last for you?

    The longer the better babe. Of course there’s a place for quickies, but as I alluded to in my answer to your last poll, if you’re looking to give each other satisfaction and explore your lover’s needs and desires, there’s no rush, is there? (And you can still build up to some really, raunchy...
Back
Top