Unbelievably sexy….what an ass xxx
Love to ease those panties aside and slide my older cock into your from behind as you look over your shoulder and bite your lip…anticipating how good it’ll feel be be stretched!
You absolutely never disappoint Sam….amazing body and such a horny fucking attitude! Love to ease those panties down to reveal that treasure oh, so slowly!
Would you like to suck a hard, married cock Sam? One you know you just shouldn’t have, but you can’t resist the thrill of having that forbidden cum down your throat?
Mmm I’d love to slide my bare, married cock into that sweet, hot, slick pussy, Sam! Make you loan and gasp as your lips stretch around my length and you arch your back so I can pull your hair as I pound deep into you xx
It’s the thrill, the adrenaline rush! Something new and different…illicit, risky! Being old enough to know better and still not giving a damn! Something like that???
Hey Seductress x
There’s a few issues again at the moment, think it’s based on Wi-Fi provider and type of device used. Any time I’m in the chat room and try to post, I get a “pending” message.
We’ve spoken before if you remember, so if you’d like to chat again, drop me a DM!
Hey Ruby x…hope you’re having fun here! Love the profile pic, you look stunning! Let me know if you ever want to have a chat in the naughty room when you’re there!
For, Sam! Love you to keep the panties on, but just tug them aside to reveal your juicy, wet cunt and those swollen lips…just o ease in, inch by think inch, would feel so fucking good for both of us!