Sam…every day of the week and twice on Sundays babe! Your lips are gorgeous and I can just imagine how good you’d like, kneeling, your eyes locked on mine and mouth open expectantly, ready for my cum to blast into your mouth, over your lips and then drip down onto those beautiful tits and hard...
We’d have fucked so hard, me so deep inside you, with my cock reaching for your womb. You wrap your legs tight behind my arse, to draw me deeper, your eyes wild with wanton lust, those full lips parted as your face contorts with the sweet, exquisite agony of your orgasm. As you come down from...
What a joy to look at, especially when combined with the most delectable, kissable mouth on this forum! I hope you bought it and are taking it away somewhere hot this summer, Sam! Xx
What a magnificent addition for us all to enjoy Mrs R! Delicious tits to pleasure and make you moan as I suck on those beautiful nipples, making them wet and hard