Search results

  1. MRPRESLEY

    Horny and new. ASMR and sex chat

    I would definitely be up for that I love Asmr I cum everytime live to talk to you just let me know
  2. MRPRESLEY

    Horny and new. ASMR and sex chat

    I love Asmr I cum every time
  3. MRPRESLEY

    Jokes, any will do

    Do you know why public hairs are curly? If they were straight they would poke youre eyes out
  4. MRPRESLEY

    Jokes, any will do

    Did you hear about the man who bought a pair of turtle shell shoes, Took him 4 hours to walk out the shop
  5. MRPRESLEY

    Horny and new. ASMR and sex chat

    You me both.love to chat with you I’m 52 year M look forward hearing from you
  6. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    Love to eat her
  7. MRPRESLEY

    Hard to find a buddy

    Can’t beat a good old mutual wank whilst watching good porn
  8. MRPRESLEY

    Hard to find a buddy

    not even a wank buddy in Bristol either lol
  9. MRPRESLEY

    Describe You (A-Z)

    Fucker
  10. MRPRESLEY

    Describe You (A-Z)

    Dirty
  11. MRPRESLEY

    The next door neighbour couple

    So what happened to you next door neighbours
  12. MRPRESLEY

    The next door neighbour couple

    I’d be your Incredible Hulk
  13. MRPRESLEY

    Edging orgasm, extreme masterbation

    I was the same when I cut my finger off couldn’t get enough porn I’d watch it for hours cum still hard cum again I’d stop have a cup of tea start thinking of sex I’d start rubbing my cock on went the porn and start wanking again
  14. MRPRESLEY

    Talk dirty to my wife make her cum

    Hi I would talk dirty to her explain to what I’m going to do with her
Back
Top