Search results

  1. MRPRESLEY

    Last book you read?

    Last book i read Destination Elvis loved it
  2. MRPRESLEY

    Hello how are you, what do you want chat about

    Hello how are you, what do you want chat about
  3. MRPRESLEY

    Describe You (A-Z)

    yeah who doesn't do you
  4. MRPRESLEY

    Describe You (A-Z)

    CONSTANTLY HORNY LOVE MF MMF MMMF LOVE PORN LIKE TO MEET SIMILAR LIKE MINDED PEOPLE LIKE ME
  5. MRPRESLEY

    Need nice looking respectable guy 50 plus to play with wife

    I’m from Bristol 52 years I would love to join you both message me we would cover her in hot cum
  6. MRPRESLEY

    Need nice looking respectable guy 50 plus to play with wife

    Hello my friend my offer still stands for me to play with your wife I’m from Bristol,I’d love to eat her both of her holes and completely splatter her in cum, or is too close pm
  7. MRPRESLEY

    Need nice looking respectable guy 50 plus to play with wife

    Hi I’m from Bristol if you’re wife still needs to be splattered in cum pm happy to help
  8. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    You’ll love my wife’s knickers,you’ll wanking in a pair whilst your sniffing the other pair
  9. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    Bristol (me)
  10. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    I’d give you a few pairs to go on with
  11. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    I’d give you a few pairs to go on with
  12. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    Where you from, can’t beat a good mutual wank exchange pics of the wife’s watch some porn I’d cum over your wife’s face completely cover her
  13. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    Where you from mate
  14. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    Where you at in the uk I’ll show you my wife you wank to mine I’ll wank to yours
  15. MRPRESLEY

    Wank bud

    Where are you from Bristol
  16. MRPRESLEY

    Wank bud

    Yes I’ll up for that
  17. MRPRESLEY

    Wank bud

    Anytime or near Bristol meet chat about wife’s watch porn and wank
  18. MRPRESLEY

    Wank chat

    Anyone near or in Bristol fancy meeting M or F for a chat and a wank
  19. MRPRESLEY

    Wank over wife

    Where you from I’m from Bristol love to wank over your wife
Back
Top