I have a real thing for women with this look. I find it so attractive but mysterious. You women who dress like this really know how to look sexy as fuck
I love the idea of this. Consensual of course but set up so it feels real. I’d like to be involved in groping but also being groped myself.
Doing this in public would be horny as fuck
What do I think? I’m thinking I want you and want to be able to kiss, lick, touch and fuck that gorgeous body of yours x you’re also stunning so be able to look into your eyes would be an added bonus
Absolutely right. I get to take control, do whatever I want to you so I can make you moan and cum over and over. Then you tell me where you want it. Sound good to you? xx
Do it, you’ll love it!
I’ve been sucked off while driving and a HGV driver passed and looked in, stayed next to us for a bit then gave us a beep.
Fucked a girl in my car and we decided to get out so I fucked her on the bonnet, a dog walker passed us but said nothing
Got wanked off by a girl...