Search results

  1. Blueeyes82

    Just myself

    Id turn back round and ask if you fancy some outdoors naughty fun with me
  2. Blueeyes82

    Dp

    You look good doing it too! How much cock did you have down your throat? Did you choke on it and spit all over it?
  3. Blueeyes82

    my wife been naughty cheating,now we are both naughty i want to see her take 9 inch plus, i was also cheating with men and women now she wants to

    I’d love it to happen! Yeah, my profile pic is on here plus I have this one.
  4. Blueeyes82

    my wife been naughty cheating,now we are both naughty i want to see her take 9 inch plus, i was also cheating with men and women now she wants to

    I’ve got 8 when hard, is an inch less a no go for her? I’d have you watch me fuck your Mrs, always wanted to try it and me watch a couple fucking. Would you just wank over it or join in at some point?
  5. Blueeyes82

    Looking for older man

    Is 43 old enough? Happy to give you what you want x
  6. Blueeyes82

    What a you think about this?

    I’ve replied already but I’m here again to look at your suburb body and tell you that I’d do anything to show just how much I want to kiss, lick, suck, you all over then fuck you however I want by taking full control
  7. Blueeyes82

    Male required for couple Saturday

    I’d love to be part of this with you both, had an FFM threesome but I’d like to experience an MMF. Happy to do what you both want. I’ll join in, watch and wank, join you when you cum on your Mrs and be open to try pretty much anything we all fancy
  8. Blueeyes82

    Proud of my gym progress so thought I’d share with you all, oh and a dick pic to show that off too

    I’m no poser but i wanted to share this pic of my progress and see what people think about me. Kinda need a confidence boost
  9. Blueeyes82

    Pud gangbnag

    Question is though, do you want it to happen? If you did, let me know next time as I’d love to join in x
  10. Blueeyes82

    What a you think about this?

    I fucking love it! You look amazing
  11. Blueeyes82

    Hey Lauren, I had to tell you that I think you’re sexy as fuck I’d love to get naughty with you

    Hey Lauren, I had to tell you that I think you’re sexy as fuck I’d love to get naughty with you
  12. Blueeyes82

    Would anyone like to play with me?

    Wanted to know if anyone would be pleased to get this out and want to play with it?
  13. Blueeyes82

    Cleavage shot

    Hey Dawn
  14. Blueeyes82

    My son best mate

    Love this and how naughty you are! So, how do I become your sons friend or just your play thing to suck and fuck?
  15. Blueeyes82

    Hey.

    Hey beautiful nice to meet you Hayley, I’m Mark x
  16. Blueeyes82

    Heyyy everyone

    Hey Chloe
Back
Top