Search results

  1. Blueeyes82

    Out of my new dress x

    Your pictures make me horny xx
  2. Blueeyes82

    Pretty in pink?❤️

    If you want it, yeah I’ll feed Kitty xx Anything else you’d like?
  3. Blueeyes82

    Pretty in pink?❤️

    I’d love you to give it some attention xx
  4. Blueeyes82

    Pretty in pink?❤️

    I am, would be amazing to show you how naughty. Your pics are a massive turn onI’d love to have some fun with you and see what you think of what I’ve got and would do to uou ❤️
  5. Blueeyes82

    Pretty in pink?❤️

    You are absolute perfection! Your tits look amazing I’d love to suck them and your body is horny as fuck. I’d love to finish off over your stomach and tits
  6. Blueeyes82

    Out of my new dress x

    Fuck, I want you
  7. Blueeyes82

    In my new dress

    I’d love it if you let me give you what you want. I’ll take control of you, give it to you how I want to and leave you satisfied, legs trembling, feeling used (in a good way) and wanting the next fuck session to be soon x
  8. Blueeyes82

    Soft cocks.

    Here’s mine
  9. Blueeyes82

    Rate my wife

    Gorgeous! I’ll fuck her in front of you but let you finish your wank in her mouth while I’m cumming inside her
  10. Blueeyes82

    In my new dress

    I want to fuck you so bad. Leave that sexy dress on, let me pull your tits out then let me take you any way I want to
  11. Blueeyes82

    MONDAY BLUES

    You look absolutely stunning
  12. Blueeyes82

    Jane

    I don’t think I can say this in a more polite way but I would love to spend some time with your wife, she is stunning! I love her eyes
  13. Blueeyes82

    Jane

    You’re very lucky getting to sleep next to such a beautiful and sexy woman
  14. Blueeyes82

    Jane

    I’d love to fuck her
  15. Blueeyes82

    Erotic stories

    I’ll write you something, DM to you? You’re the star but is there anything you’d like me to include in the story? x
  16. Blueeyes82

    Hi

    Hi Holly x
  17. Blueeyes82

    good one

    Love your smile
  18. Blueeyes82

    Need my nips nibbled on

    I need to get hold of them
  19. Blueeyes82

    A friend daughter

    If I was your husband I’d love you to catch her sucking my cock, then I bend her over and fuck her while looking straight at you while she’s telling you she’s not going to stop and you can either deal with it or join us.
  20. Blueeyes82

    heya

    Hey Poppy, feel free to message so we can chat together and see if we can get some excitement back into your life xx
Back
Top