Hey Sienna, you are fucking stunning!! I absolutely love those glasses on you, they’ve got me thinking all sorts of things and how amazing it would be to be with you while you’re wearing them Perfection!
I used to fuck a woman at work, she was older than me I was 21 and she was 29. We fucked anywhere we could, groped each other all the time and in front of people because the thrill turned us on. I’d even follow her into the toilet (she consented) and she’d suck my cock.
They were the absolute...
I’m 43 so older but I’d still give you everything the 10 year younger guy did. Ok I’m older but we can just ignore that so you can still be that hot milf you enjoy being
Pic 1 - innocent pic but enough there to get the mind going about what you’d like to do.
pic 2 “looking into those eyes while she’s on her knees staring straight back at me”
pic 3 “looking forward to going out together but can’t stop thinking about getting that dress off and fucking her every...
I’d love to give you both what you’ve said you’re looking for, your wife is sexy and I’ve always wanted to experience fun with a Chinese lady.
Whatever you’re wanting to do I’m up for it, not ever pushy just wanting mutual fun where we’re all happy