Search results

  1. Blueeyes82

    Chat

    Hi Sally, I’d love to chat via message with you x
  2. Blueeyes82

    Wife after party drunk

    Superb wife! I’d never be able to resist her, fancy sharing?
  3. Blueeyes82

    Hello Rachel from Hampshire, a cheeky introduction from me

    Amazing introduction hey and welcome, I’m Mark x
  4. Blueeyes82

    Voyeurism

    That is horny as fuck. I’d love this to happen to me but progress to me and the woman pressing against each other in full view of everyone and both having a grope
  5. Blueeyes82

    Your dirty fantasy in gif form

    Fuck yes! I’d love to be involved in something like this
  6. Blueeyes82

    Does any one drive a car these days?

    I drive and own a car. Had my licence since January 2001
  7. Blueeyes82

    Cleavage thread ;)

    A stunning contribution
  8. Blueeyes82

    Rate this cum shot on my face

    You should try a few guys covering your face with their loads. You look hot with your mouth open and cum n you mouth and on your body
  9. Blueeyes82

    What do you think

    I feel like want them is the wrong wording, I need them
  10. Blueeyes82

    Hot but smiling

    Honestly, I want you love your body and those boobs are unreal!
  11. Blueeyes82

    Hot but smiling

    I need to be your neighbour! How do you feel about someone looking and having a wank over you?
  12. Blueeyes82

    Another brave step

    This is so so hot! Absolutely tell him about it, personally I’d love to hear about it all if I were your husband
  13. Blueeyes82

    What do you like about sucking cock?

    Women I’ve been with have told me they genuinely enjoy it for both of those reasons. All of them would get so wet doing it
  14. Blueeyes82

    .....

    I’m 43 and from Kent but I’m willing to travel if all goes well and you both want me x
  15. Blueeyes82

    Just another fake to add to all the others on here

    I think it definitely is
  16. Blueeyes82

    Just another fake to add to all the others on here

    Looks a lot like Elle Brook
  17. Blueeyes82

    Bored in bed

    My god you look good! I hate knowing you’re bored, I’d love to stop that feeling and entertain you x
  18. Blueeyes82

    Share your cock picture x

    Me soft and me hard x
  19. Blueeyes82

    Kind of Sex I really enjoy

    I’d fuck your mouth so hard while a dick is pummelling you from behind. You’d be gagging and dribbling all over my cock and balls, mascara running down your face while saying slow down but grabbing my hips and telling me to give you more
  20. Blueeyes82

    Fantasies and FetishesFantasies and fetishes are sex secrets we often keep locked away.

    A public place is something I’d like to try, I like the idea of consensual groping in public but acting as though we’re strangers. Others are foursome with me and the Mrs, cheating and being caught and being forced by a woman to do what she wants me to
Back
Top