Search results

  1. Blueeyes82

    Without panties

    She is stunning, I’d love to be able to enjoy her and show her how much I appreciate that body like you get to. Lucky fucker
  2. Blueeyes82

    Favourite celebs milfs to wank over

    Helen Mirren Sandra Bullock Liz Hurley
  3. Blueeyes82

    What's your fantasy?

    Fuck my Nikki you’ve just opened my eyes to a lot more than I thought I’d be in to. I’d love to be part of that party that you want to get into, I’d give you everything you wrote and more
  4. Blueeyes82

    My girl

    Have sent you a PM
  5. Blueeyes82

    Girlfriend posing

    Oh my she wears glasses too long hair and glasses on a woman is fucking horny and your Mrs takes it to a whole new level
  6. Blueeyes82

    My girl

    Thanks for sharing and congrats on having such an amazing looking Mrs
  7. Blueeyes82

    Girlfriends sellfies with her huge boobs

    I’d be disappointed in you if you didn’t
  8. Blueeyes82

    What's your fantasy?

    Being groped by a random woman in public, her arse pushed up against my cock as she wiggles so it slips between her cheeks, then get wanked off and left stood there with no explanation as to why it happened or who she was. Aside from that FFM, MMFF and a woman sucking mine and another guys...
  9. Blueeyes82

    Girlfriends sellfies with her huge boobs

    Holy fuck I want to play with them so bad!
  10. Blueeyes82

    Ratings

    Here you go xx
  11. Blueeyes82

    Ratings

    Yeah id love to see what you think x
  12. Blueeyes82

    Gifs that turn you on

    My favourite thing to do
  13. Blueeyes82

    Gifs that turn you on

    @Sally1978 and finishing off all over you?
  14. Blueeyes82

    Gifs that turn you on

    @Sally1978 fancy a bit of this with me now you’re single?
  15. Blueeyes82

    My wife waiting for more

    I’ll give her more
  16. Blueeyes82

    Can I suck your cock?

    Absolutely yeah you can! I’d love to watch your mouth slide up and down my cock while I look into your gorgeous eyes x
  17. Blueeyes82

    Rate me x

    10/10
  18. Blueeyes82

    Outfit o

    Would do almost anything to be on top of you when wearing that
  19. Blueeyes82

    New sexy outfit

    Fuck me you look amazing
  20. Blueeyes82

    Nickname

    Mr Magic Tongue and fingers
Back
Top