Search results

  1. Blueeyes82

    Celebrity wanks

    Scarlett Johanssen or Sydney Sweeney
  2. Blueeyes82

    Farnborough meets

    I’m only 1.5 hours away, I’m willing to make the effort so I can join you both x
  3. Blueeyes82

    A lil good night shot

    They are amazing
  4. Blueeyes82

    Hey

    Hey Ruby, feel free to message and say hi if you’d like to xx
  5. Blueeyes82

    Sucking three guys off

    Message me x
  6. Blueeyes82

    Sucking three guys off

    I want my Mrs to do this
  7. Blueeyes82

    Stranger wanted

    Happy to be that stranger you’re looking for. As long as I get to fuck your wife in front of you I’ll give you anything you want from this to make sure you get enjoyment while your wife’s enjoying me
  8. Blueeyes82

    Daughter rough boyfriend

    Wish I was your daughters boyfriend
  9. Blueeyes82

    Being walked in on during sex

    Was on a family holiday when I was 15, went out drinking with some lads I’d met (rules were relaxed back in 1997) I pulled a girl and bought her back to the hotel. We were fucking in the living room on the sofa and my Mum walked in, all she said was I think you should leave
  10. Blueeyes82

    Le me see how many of u Jerkoff for me.. ❤❤❤

    See as in watch us wank? Or just know that we have had one over that amazing body of yours?
  11. Blueeyes82

    Older single man wanted

    Is 42 old enough? What do you want an older man for?
  12. Blueeyes82

    Hi Livia, your eyes are absolutely stunning!

    Hi Livia, your eyes are absolutely stunning!
  13. Blueeyes82

    Hey Sarah, have to say you look so good! Love your eyes, smile and that long wavy hair

    Hey Sarah, have to say you look so good! Love your eyes, smile and that long wavy hair
  14. Blueeyes82

    Watching a couple fuck

    I think unless you’ve got perfect lighting and both have those perfect porno bodies nobody looks 100% attractive when fucking. For me it’s not about how the couple look, it’s about seeing them fuck, lick and suck each other and watch them enjoy it
  15. Blueeyes82

    Watching a couple fuck

    No, no luck at all. I’d be happy to be watched or watch another couple fuck. Are you M or F? Is it a guy to fuck your Mrs while you watch?
  16. Blueeyes82

    Watching a couple fuck

    Unfortunately not no
  17. Blueeyes82

    In need of a confidence boost :/

    Lovely pic, great smile! x
Back
Top