Search results

  1. W

    It's great that you like my wife so much, you especially seem to like her pussy, she has a...

    It's great that you like my wife so much, you especially seem to like her pussy, she has a really good pussy I can a sure you it's as good as it looks. Yes I should be on tomorrow, do you have telegram
  2. W

    Share pictures of your wife here

    Here's a pic of my 48 year old wife
  3. W

    My

    She's 48 now, she looks good just older
  4. W

    My

    I
  5. W

    S

    You will be glad to know her mummy pussy always rides Cocks hard, till she empties your balls
  6. W

    S

    Yes she was blessed with a great pair of boobs, there a good size and shape, it's not watching them bounce as she's Ontop fucking
  7. W

    S

    I
  8. W

    V5

    H
  9. W

    V4

    That's great you like her, she's got a very fuckable body dont you think?
  10. W

    V4

    Iv
  11. W

    V1

    Does she looklike a slut?
  12. W

    V2

    Do you like the type of lingerie my wife wears,or is it just hiding what you want to see, her tits or pussy.
  13. W

    V

    It seems like photo 4 is the most popular whys that?
  14. W

    V1

    Off course I would let you ,shoot your load all over my wife's face
  15. W

    V1

    Would you shoot your load in her hairy pussy
  16. W

    V1

    Iiiv
  17. W

    V2

    I'm glad you enjoy looking at my wife in her lingerie, has anybody any ideas what I should do for my next poll of my wife
  18. W

    V2

    I'm glad you enjoy looking at my wife in her lingerie, has anybody any ideas what I should do for my next poll of my wife
  19. W

    Couples

    Hi Dave, I have some videos I recorded unaware to my wife of us fucking, I live in Ireland so can just show you videos of us doing it , if you think.it might help
  20. W

    V2

    H
Back
Top