Search results

  1. W

    L

    It's great to see that most guys think that me showing my unaware wife, is the correct thing for me to do.
  2. W

    L

    H
  3. W

    H

    I think your views are in the minority, women want equality and all that shit, but there best place is on there back taking Cock as im sure most guys would agree.
  4. W

    H

    G
  5. W

    Near Dublin

    Near Dublin
  6. W

    Yes you could use her as a slut.

    Yes you could use her as a slut.
  7. W

    She's 49, 5'8" tall, 36D tits, hairy pussy, very chatty and friendly , great at sucking and...

    She's 49, 5'8" tall, 36D tits, hairy pussy, very chatty and friendly , great at sucking and ducking always gives 100%
  8. W

    Glad you like her, i think she would have a lot to offer you

    Glad you like her, i think she would have a lot to offer you
  9. W

    B

    Could more guys please vote on her thanks
  10. W

    B

    B
  11. W

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    My wife's 36D tits
  12. W

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    My wife's tits
  13. W

    M

    Hhhhjh
  14. W

    V

    H
  15. W

    Hi, won't let me put her pics here, if you want I can email you pics and vids of her...

    Hi, won't let me put her pics here, if you want I can email you pics and vids of her [email protected]
  16. W

    She's 48 and a mum, she's 36D tits and has a hairy pussy

    She's 48 and a mum, she's 36D tits and has a hairy pussy
  17. W

    Most audacious place you’ve had a wank (M or F)

    I snook up to my mother in laws bedroom when she was downstairs, and opened her underwear draw and took out a pair of her knickers and started to wank into them and then a bra, then when i came i springled my cum all over her clean knickers and bra in the underwear draw , then I put the...
  18. W

    I

    No she doesn't know i want other guys to use her and basically treat her like a slut.
  19. W

    I

    My wife is 48, i met her when she was 31, we married a year later, Her face used to look good but the last few years I've noticed her face has started to turn ugly, i know age should slowly catch up on her and her face, but I see how ugly her mother is so I've a fair idea what's the future for...
  20. W

    V

    I
Back
Top