Search results

  1. V

    Questions?

    Anyone feeling sexy?
  2. V

    Do you...

    Fuck no… I fall in love all the time. Do you think it wrong to have more than one love?
  3. V

    Count down and show some skin!

    Fuck, that’s helluva sexy 8… made me instantly rock hard. 7
  4. V

    How did people lose their virginity?

    I lost my virginity in the vacuum cleaner accessories department where I worked.
  5. V

    Count down and show some skin!

    Such an erotic way of putting on your shoes Wifey.
  6. V

    Do you...

    Is it not considered a crime to have a big weapon in public?
  7. V

    4 letter (change 1 letter)

    Kale
  8. V

    Questions?

    Are you talking to me?
  9. V

    Wife's best friend

    Does she have red hair, bluey- green eyes, and pouty quivering lips?
  10. V

    4 letter (change 1 letter)

    Sole
  11. V

    4 letter (change 1 letter)

    Slob
  12. V

    Questions?

    That’s where I always keep it isn’t it?
  13. V

    Do you...

    I have to be honest slimguy666 yes unless you are a secret sexy sizzler?
  14. V

    Questions?

    Where the fuck is my acorn?
  15. V

    Do you...

    Do you mean me?
  16. V

    Outfit

    I try and persuade her to dress up like the woman next door, but she gets a bit uppity when I ask.
  17. V

    Outfit

    Boots always does the trick.
  18. V

    Questions?

    When you lusted after me?
  19. V

    Do you...

    No, you’ll want to show me your etchings next! Garage sex or garden shed antics?
  20. V

    Do you...

    Yes, condoms. Ribbed for extra sensation or strawberry flavour for a tasty mouthful?
Back
Top