Definitely very sexy… but I suspect that you would make anything look fucking sexy… imagining tugging the gusset to one side to expose a really slutty cunny just made for my probing fingers and tongue.
Such a fantastic series of snaps… definitely the cunny of a very sexy, sexual woman… would be delighted to get up close and personal or deep down and dirty with her.
I must commend your wife for having such splendid flaps - They are a credit to her and a joy to behold - it’s cunts like this that make me proud to be British.
I was somewhat disgusted and yet enthralled and excited at such erotically obscene but sexually enticing suggestions… but, at the end of the day, when all is said and done… that what Firefly is like… the ultimate sex monster.
Abso-fucking-lately stunning in a black bikini… however, I would be ripping it off you, if given an invitation… think about SC… let’s make it happen… x