Search results

  1. V

    Do you...

    Is there even an answer?
  2. V

    Do you...

    No. He’s married to Patti. Is Dylan the muse?
  3. V

    Outfit o

    Simply eye-poppingly stunning… x
  4. V

    Please guys fill me enyehere u want…

    Peterborough is a right old shithole, but I would love to go there to meet you Katie… x
  5. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    She’s got me as hard as that rock!
  6. V

    Do you...

    Have you asked Marvin Gaye? Does anyone fancy a bit of sex with me? (ladies only)
  7. V

    Do you...

    I don’t… and don’t call me Dave. Do you have a favourite comedian?
  8. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    I do love photos of attractive ladies sitting on walls and this is a particularly good example of erotical wall-sitting at its very finest.
  9. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    I’m in lust.
  10. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    I am very, very good at reading people, seeing deep into their psyche, their very being… it has taken years, nay, decades, to hone my expertise in this area… and so, I have no doubt, no hesitation, no concerns in stating that this is an extremely attractive lady.
  11. V

    what do white guys think about indian girls?

    I don’t see colour… I just see the three B’s - beauty, boobs and bum. Sexy people are sexy people whatever gender, religion, race or sexual orientation… although coming from Northampton, I can’t abide Peterborough folk… apart from the sexy, slutty ones - obviously.
  12. V

    Some one want to fuck my mrs cornwall

    I am in Northampton so if she doesn’t mind jumping on National Express or even a Flix Bus if she’s worried about cost, then I would be delighted to fuck her… do you want me to send you a link to the bus timetables? Hopefully she the sexy minx soon… x
  13. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    A great example of the expression “sex on legs” … what a fucking stunner… x
  14. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    Fuck, that’s very dangerous… no life jacket - don’t worry, I will hold her tightly to keep her safe.
  15. V

    Who wants to see regular frequent pics of my brown wife for tributes in return?

    She looks amazing… very sexy looking lady.
  16. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    Hell, sweet kisses would be great… but I would much prefer a long, intimate, intense and dirty exploration of that gorgeous body of hers… no holes barred.
  17. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    She is such a stunning looking woman… very sexy
  18. V

    Do you...

    Cold… just like the hearts of the ladies on this site. Do you prefer wanton or frigid women… if it’s frigid, I have one you can have!
  19. V

    Do you...

    I do, but do prefer a lady tossing me off, I have to confess. Do you prefer a blindfolded massage or a long snog when you are tied to the bed?
Back
Top