Search results

  1. V

    My girl

    So hot, so sexy… and I love those nails - I think I am in lust.
  2. V

    Ask the Men

    One of my exes always used to say “Well, is that it?” Thinking about, they all said that!
  3. V

    Girlfriend

    I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say she’s super-sexy.
  4. V

    Bums thread

    Love the boots.
  5. V

    Really couples sharing

    Fucking hell, wee Scottish triplets - that’s definitely gonna get me tossing ma caber!
  6. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    I wouldn’t mind sharing a day explorer from time to time.
  7. V

    Anyone ever tried mfm

    Love it
  8. V

    How can I loose weight?

    If you have sex on a treadmill rather than on a bed will help… and cut down your sperm swallowing intake… perhaps go for the swallow one, spit one out programme - follow these simple instructions and you will see the weight drop off at double quick speed. That said, you look absolutely...
  9. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    Pretty in pink and she looks like the kind of lady who loves sex on the beach… I’m referring to the cocktail… although she is obviously quite partial to the odd cock or seven too - my kinda gal.
  10. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    Meant x
  11. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    With a body and smile like that it’s no fucking wonder you end up pregnant… c
  12. V

    I want you to fuck my wife

    I want someone to marry mine.
  13. V

    Extra man

    I have great experience of this area… it’s huge fun and oh so fulfilling - would love to hook up with you guys.
  14. V

    Jane

    What an awesomely cute arse… such absolutely gorgeous looking bum - fucking delectable.
  15. V

    Sexy wife to be shared around only with the right people...

    Sounds a bit choosy… snobby bitch
  16. V

    So many fake pics on here it’s hilarious lol

    I wish some of the cunts that I’ve fucked had been airbrushed… ‘I suppose alcohol does the say job though.
  17. V

    Jane

    Let her take a mouthful of my cum to then share with you in a long, exploratory snog
  18. V

    Jane

    Fucking greedy bitch… I am in lust with her, the sexy slut
  19. V

    Jerkal = HOA

    Wow… what an enticing pose - I bet you dropped the camera immediately after taking that photo and dived straight on her.
  20. V

    Do you...

    Should you not have ended that sentence with a question mark?
Back
Top