Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    First Thing You Think Of

    Ecstasy
  2. Full_Moon

    Helloooo

    I love how you're so hot, you thought 'I have to prove I'm real'.
  3. Full_Moon

    First Thing You Think Of

    Yellow
  4. Full_Moon

    First Thing You Think Of

    Smack
  5. Full_Moon

    First Thing You Think Of

    Choking
  6. Full_Moon

    Cuck couple

    Hey, my thoughts have been drifting that way. Send me a PM and see what else we can make happen.
  7. Full_Moon

    Indecent Proposal

    Well, I'm not lucky enough for it to have happened to me. Just going to claim it doesn't happen as much to blokes and move on (seriously @IncognitoSCN, 2!) Happened to a friend of mine just walking up a hill. She had an asthma attack, leant against a lamp post to catch her breath, and someone...
  8. Full_Moon

    Roll on spring in North Wales

    Yep, those 3 days of the year it warms up here are quite magical. Lovely pics ;)
  9. Full_Moon

    Wife share fantasy

    Why just a wannabe? Trouble convincing her? Or convincing yourself to take the plunge?
  10. Full_Moon

    What is under my dressing gown

    Such a tease! Sure we can hazard more than a guess.
  11. Full_Moon

    Hi Everyone x

    Hi Zoe, love your profile pic. Hubby's a lucky man. Not too lucky, I hope ;)
  12. Full_Moon

    Any plus size fans here?

    I'll happily play with you
  13. Full_Moon

    Wanted to wear this for a certain someone...nvm ig...

    I'm sure a certain Scorpio would more than make up for it.
  14. Full_Moon

    Sarah my primary school teacher wife posed after pub.

    Oh wow, looks like quite a night!
  15. Full_Moon

    Hi newbie here

    Get in touch and you can tell me just how 'nawty'
  16. Full_Moon

    Was once Hypnotised : l

    And were you easy to 'manipulate'? They say you can't do anything under hypnosis that you wouldn't already...
  17. Full_Moon

    Well hello !!

    Challenge accepted.
  18. Full_Moon

    My Wife doesn't think she's desirable or "hot"

    Consider me thirst trapped. DM me if she needs more detail...
  19. Full_Moon

    Favourite Position

    As much fun as the impact would be from behind on the floor... I'd quite like those in my face.
  20. Full_Moon

    Voyeurism

    I often like to be clothed while she's nude - usually for a power dynamic. But I do enjoy exercising naked while she watches. Which often turns into that.
Back
Top