Haha, yeah I can imagine what the pillion should hold on to alright .
Mind you, doesn't look like the most comfortable pillion seat on that bike, more like the rear fender
Great to see another biker girl on here!
Oh wow. That certainly sounds like fun.
I was pillion on a harley sportster xr1200 during the summer. Sweet Jesus it was unreal. I always get a nice tingle from my 600 fzr but the HD was another level.
Well being a female biker who's often taken guys riding pillion, I can 100% confirm that guys can get turned on while on the back of a motorbike. If the guys like leather that combined with sitting close behind me and the vibrations....
Haha, yes the bike leathers can be a bit bulky and heavy but outdoor fun in them is always good. Riding a motorbike tends to get things going and can lead to having to make a pitstop
Well done on posting your confession. Its nothing to be embarrassed or worried about. And its certainly not weird or anything like that.
As a female biker I wear leather on the motorbike and also have a lot of casual leather outfits (skirts, jackets, trousers, leggings etc). I have often been...