Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    A to Z me

    Climb me
  2. Full_Moon

    Just random pics thought ud all like

    I thought I was hot enough today. Guess I was wrong. Very hot and bothered, now.
  3. Full_Moon

    A to Z me

    Yield to me
  4. Full_Moon

    Warm enough today

    I would say I don't have that problem on a motorbike, but I do, about 5 seconds after I get off. Still, AC's free. Well, there's a thing you twist on the right handlebar which can turn it right up :D
  5. Full_Moon

    New couple

    So, how do you like to play as a couple?
  6. Full_Moon

    Finally became a member

    Looking great, but the question is, what are you looking for?
  7. Full_Moon

    What made you say f*** today?

    I definitely understand the no-UV blues. It makes going outdoors a task, when for other people it's just something they do. Puts up another barrier between you and the outside world. And mine is nowhere near as painful as that looks. Had an accident a while ago, and couldn't drink for a couple...
  8. Full_Moon

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted. You can see me on the sofa, passed out, in nothing but sweatpants, popcorn bowl tipping slowly to the floor, film still playing in the background. Room-temperature Netflix and chilled. I wish I could tell inanimate objects off.
  9. Full_Moon

    Happily, although do you really want me to be quite so nice?

    Happily, although do you really want me to be quite so nice?
  10. Full_Moon

    What made you say f*** today?

    Fun fact: I'm actually allergic. And *still* don't react that badly most of the time. That's brutal.
  11. Full_Moon

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted. Turns out, your ideal woman is your mum. I wish I had mind powers.
  12. Full_Moon

    Ask the Men

    On that note, I actually have a couple of such things from an old relationship. Not really in keeping with my current aesthetic, they're very 90s goth. The question is, instead of borrowed sex toys, do we still continue to use ones from ended relationships? I did wonder, for a while, if my ex...
  13. Full_Moon

    Tell the truth

    Well, you don't disappoint.
  14. Full_Moon

    Suck and leave

    In your case, you need a bit more force. Hair pulled back to look at me before I take what I want from your mouth. I'd tease you at first; have you worship me, before taking your mouth, hard. I'll bet you could take more than just a finger or two. And what a challenge it would be for you, not...
  15. Full_Moon

    Leave an anonymous message to someone

    It just feels so empty, lately, doesn't it?
  16. Full_Moon

    What made you say f*** today?

    Work. That's it. Just work.
  17. Full_Moon

    Anyone fancy taking my BFs place?

    The question is, could you handle me if I did?
  18. Full_Moon

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    Oh look, a lollypop. Could make those *very* sensitive like that.
  19. Full_Moon

    So horny and naked, being a naughty girl

    Irresistible as always, Sam.
  20. Full_Moon

    Boobs n bras

    Consider my jaw on the floor.
Back
Top