Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    nobody has seen this side of me yet...

    I'm nothing if not helpful. And you look very accommodating, yourself.
  2. Full_Moon

    Threesome

    Definitely! I'd love to find out just how persuadable she can be. Soon have her moaning, sucking you deeper and more desperately as I tease her clit.
  3. Full_Moon

    True or False

    Shame on you! Technically, True. In front of someone else, who then helped me the rest of the way. TNP has never bought someone else flowers.
  4. Full_Moon

    Ownership

    If it makes you happy, and you're in control of your giving of control, then there's nothing wrong with that at all. I've had a fair range of sub partners, from brats to the completely obedient. I have my preferences, and like the variety, but ownership and having my partner give themself to me...
  5. Full_Moon

    Dream on

    Since that has a continuation in 'Playful Shades', can I post about it in 'what made you say fuck today?' Because... Fuuuuuuck.
  6. Full_Moon

    my mrs in sexy outfits

    Yes, please! I'll take two. I mean, both. I mean... Well, you know what I mean.
  7. Full_Moon

    Kinky Work Colleagues

    I think I'd be a little disappointed to find out that the colleagues I have suspicions about are actually straight laced and vanilla. Far more fun to dream. Love discovering a kinky secret from someone you wouldn't expect, though. Got to happen once or twice.
  8. Full_Moon

    So, how many pms did you get in your first 5 mins? About 100?

    So, how many pms did you get in your first 5 mins? About 100?
  9. Full_Moon

    Dare to Share ?

    Hah, 8! That's novel. Well, a novel. A well put together sentence, and I'm anybody's.
  10. Full_Moon

    Ask the Ladies

    So, we all know that lingerie is the standard for sexy - to the point at which just seeing it can be visual shorthand for sex itself. But what what would be the equivalent for a man to wear for you? Or should we, in fact, be investing in a bit of lace ourselves?
  11. Full_Moon

    True or False

    True! TNP has been caught looking where they shouldn't.
  12. Full_Moon

    Ladies, show us your sun dresses or swimsuits

    Well, we can't have you wearing anything substandard, can we?
  13. Full_Moon

    First time looking to share wife

    Always fancied being seduced into something wild by a hot older woman. Late teens-20s, I doubt I could have resisted for long. No longer in my 20s, so sadly not cougar-bait anymore.
  14. Full_Moon

    Shame you've deleted your pics. But, I guess it's good to always leave them wanting more.

    Shame you've deleted your pics. But, I guess it's good to always leave them wanting more.
  15. Full_Moon

    Where is the naughtiest place you've f***** in ? X

    Used to have a hot girl so the trolley when I had to get the train a lot as a teenager. Wish I'd picked up the courage. No cubicle, though!
  16. Full_Moon

    How many previoius partners has your partner had?

    Definitely not something I care about. For me it's around 20? For her, I've never asked! For my ex, I think we talked about it once, and it was around 50 or 60.
  17. Full_Moon

    Any BBW FAT asshole needs to eat and pussy lick??

    She'd be well worth travelling for!
  18. Full_Moon

    deleted

    Well, I'm jealous if you wore that to work!
  19. Full_Moon

    Warm enough today

    Not surprised, steering wheel on mine felt like it was blistering. Going to get hotter, I hear. And, with what the heat does to me... fun times.
Back
Top