Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    Watching a couple fuck

    I was thinking about this the other other day. Left the curtains open during an afternoon session, but got in my own head a little. Not 'oh, the neighbours can see us! Scandal!'. Instead, it was 'how attractive do we actually look?'.
  2. Full_Moon

    Why are dominatrix so expensive?

    Love to watch you work.
  3. Full_Moon

    I exploit my Ex's Sex Addiction

    I'll have to have a think. Have you tried anything with remote control vibrators? She's on a date, but you're secretly getting her closer and closer to orgasm?
  4. Full_Moon

    I exploit my Ex's Sex Addiction

    God, I want one of those.
  5. Full_Moon

    What made you say f*** today?

    Yeah, to be fair, the latest one did it for me, too
  6. Full_Moon

    First Thing You Think Of

    Jobs
  7. Full_Moon

    Saturday/Sunday Snuggles

    Not quite the toy I had in mind for you, but I do like the hard abs/soft toy contrast.
  8. Full_Moon

    I have a REALLY weird fetish

    This isn't that weird! Always found smoking sexy. I've enjoyed being licked and sucked while I smoked a cigar and slowly enjoyed a good whiskey, before now. Would love to have a partner nude and tied up, deliciously uncomfortable, while I smoke, and run an ice cube over her.
  9. Full_Moon

    Playful Shades

    Can't say that my thoughts didn't drift back your way later on...
  10. Full_Moon

    MOD Abuse

    Fairly certain the OP is into this. Why log into a UK site otherwise? Probably masturbating furiously about using homophobic slurs. Not for me to kink shame, but reporting said slurs.
  11. Full_Moon

    True or False

    False - as anyone that has pmed me can tell you. Or not. But I suppose it would have been more fun to let one of our exhibitionists answer this? TNP has an unspoken crush on another member here.
  12. Full_Moon

    So horny and naked, being a naughty girl

    Well, you never know what you're capable of until you try.
  13. Full_Moon

    Playful Shades

    Utterly gorgeous. Kind of the shame the fan isn't more retro. I'm going to have you as a pornographic film noir femme fatale in my head all day.
  14. Full_Moon

    Love a Spanking

    And out in the open, too, where anyone can see what a good little slut you are. Those tits need a good whipping, too. I could have you in tears.
  15. Full_Moon

    Love a Spanking

    Had to be done.
  16. Full_Moon

    A to Z me

    Validate me.
  17. Full_Moon

    Last thing in your mouth

    Just cut myself, so, blood.
  18. Full_Moon

    Playful Shades

    Hot adult content.
  19. Full_Moon

    Ask the Men

    See, I'd've said no from experience, but it should. At the very least, the menthol should cause it to tingle. Your commitment to science is commendable. I wonder if I should start a similar 'licked after listerine' project. For science.
  20. Full_Moon

    A to Z me

    Sit on me.
Back
Top