Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    True or False

    True. Getting shorter as the seasons go on, though. TNP is *on* a booty call list.
  2. Full_Moon

    One of many photo posts

    Would love to see you bend a little lower for me. Tease what's at the top of those stockings.
  3. Full_Moon

    Worked up a sweat at the gym

    See, this is how they get you to join gyms!
  4. Full_Moon

    Hope your comments are nice

    I can be nice, sometimes. An arse like that certainly helps. Well, it could. We'll see.
  5. Full_Moon

    True or False

    True. Also true about candle/wax play. The two may be related. TNP has had an affair with a relative of their partner.
  6. Full_Moon

    Would this be suitable for the workplace?

    1. Is the job riding faces? 2. Are you hiring?
  7. Full_Moon

    Slut wife

    Well, that's impressive.
  8. Full_Moon

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    I wonder what she was doing in that shot?
  9. Full_Moon

    Love facials

    Love to put that to the test. See how much you can take, dripping in it, makeup thoroughly ruined.
  10. Full_Moon

    Thank you

    Can think of plenty of ways I like to be thanked.
  11. Full_Moon

    Slip your dicks in me

    Would be rude to refuse an invitation.
  12. Full_Moon

    Name Change

    Oh, I didn't think it was, it's just when you pointed it out I had a good laugh. Naz is a pretty common nickname. Could have gone with 'SpetsNaz', but that might have been worse!
  13. Full_Moon

    Name Change

    No idea how you do it - maybe contact an admin or make a new profile? Big Nazi did make me laugh out loud, though. Did it just feel Far Right at the time? Or was that joke a bit of a Reich? Heil be over here...
  14. Full_Moon

    Free nurse

    10 mins? Damn budget cuts.
  15. Full_Moon

    Sub hubby would love his wife to be more dominant

    Lot of different fantasies here. And perspectives. Like, your desire to be dominated and put into chastity, a form of surrender to control, comes from a very different place to having the remote to a vibrator while your wife is seat-belted in place, where you have control. Personally, I prefer...
  16. Full_Moon

    Nylon

    She sounds amazing! I do love a show off. And so kind that you're up for sharing!
  17. Full_Moon

    My big ass is built for spunking over

    Love a bit of hotel fun.
  18. Full_Moon

    Desperately need these groped and sucked

    What I coincidence, I desperately need them in my mouth. Word of warning: I bite.
  19. Full_Moon

    First Thing You Think Of

    Freak
  20. Full_Moon

    I exploit my Ex's Sex Addiction

    See, I thought it would be hot to puppeteer a date. What to wear, what to order, what to say. When to put a hand on the thigh, or slowly slide up the skirt. Or how close to orgasm you can get her before she's in tears.
Back
Top