Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    Will i wont i ?

    Shame I so far away, but I'd love to hear all about what you get up to.
  2. Full_Moon

    What is people's thoughts about car sex?

    I have a motorbike. So, it would probably fall over? The orgasms tend to happen when you twist the throttle. That said, I'm sure one of the exhibitionists on here would look great posing on it ;)
  3. Full_Moon

    Preston dom wanted

    Your username a Lovecraft reference? I would consider online fun - sadly too far away from anyone otherwise.
  4. Full_Moon

    Just wanna be watched!

    Did this once, while she showered and rubbed her clit, I stayed on the other side of the glass to watch and instruct.
  5. Full_Moon

    Breast feeding fetish

    Always fascinated by new ways to explore dynamics. Have to keep things interesting! Wouldn't be the most unusual one I've encountered. Just because someone else can't see how it would work doesn't mean it wouldn't.
  6. Full_Moon

    Breast feeding fetish

    Strange to see this fetish from a Dom perspective. Only ever heard about it from subs, before. Interesting.
  7. Full_Moon

    Leave an anonymous message to someone

    Not a proper anon post, but here goes: I love this thread. I think it holds the magic of potential that most of the others don't. I love seeing those little glimpses through the keyhole, into what may be. Let me Keep me guessing, guys!
  8. Full_Moon

    Tits and arse

    Could have a lot of fun with those piercings
  9. Full_Moon

    Stockings can't be beaten for tease factor... can they?

    Nicely assumed position, and the soft rug says a lot about how she says 'thank you Sir' afterwards.
  10. Full_Moon

    Who would have wanted me on my wedding day?

    I was actually reading the post expecting some kind of orgy at the end! Something sinful about flirting with the bride. Especially if she more than flirts back.
  11. Full_Moon

    Shower pic

    Well, that's my Witness Protection fetish off to a good start.
  12. Full_Moon

    Who did you last wank about?

    Would you consider the live show? Or, is it the act of transgression, discovering something secret, that is the turn on?
  13. Full_Moon

    Ask the Men

    Something that a fun friend of mine asked me a while ago. They can be a bit sensitive and take me out of it? But played with just right, then they can feel amazing.
  14. Full_Moon

    Happy Sunday!!

    I think I need to see you do some stretches. I can think of something that needs a good stretch.
  15. Full_Moon

    Would happily pick you up and pin you to a wall.

    Would happily pick you up and pin you to a wall.
  16. Full_Moon

    Hope you not trying to look under my pvc skirt

    The impact would be delightful
  17. Full_Moon

    Ask the Men

    That would depend. Is she tied up or not at the time?
  18. Full_Moon

    Knicker stuffing

    I love doing that. Then I'd make you say what a slut you are, out loud. Then punish you when you obviously can't, muffled with soaking wet knickers as you are.
  19. Full_Moon

    Who wants to rip my pants

    They look a little pricey to tear off, but I'm always game.
  20. Full_Moon

    True or False

    Oh, definitely true. TNP *was* the crush of one of their teachers.
Back
Top