Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    Sometimes i don’t feel sexy

    You always look fantastic, but I understand the feeling. Especially that disconnect. Do you think that might be behind your urge to show off? Or is that just loving your sexuality?
  2. Full_Moon

    Spank me

    But maybe there's something wrong with me for particularly loving to dominate older women?
  3. Full_Moon

    Lapdances for Guys, Tease or Make them Blow

    Well, you always leave us wanting more, here.
  4. Full_Moon

    Hotwife tits...

    I'm quite a challenge myself. You'll have to work me hard if you want to be truly covered in it.
  5. Full_Moon

    Hotwife tits...

    I like a challenge. And it would be so much fun just to make the attempt.
  6. Full_Moon

    Is it so wrong to wish a man to call me nasty degrading names as he slaps and chokes me as he fucks me?

    I think you might have to tell me all about what a secret slut you are.
  7. Full_Moon

    Few more of my hotwife tits...

    Well, you have good taste in underwear. Has me wondering about your taste in men.
  8. Full_Moon

    bottoms up

    Inviting
  9. Full_Moon

    Resurrecting Old Threads

    Haha, nope. Funny, that, when you think about it...
  10. Full_Moon

    Resurrecting Old Threads

    I dunno, I'm sure there's a few on here who I would happily watch rearrange their stamp collection for an hour. Or talk about MS Excel or something. There's a challenge to being so captivating, they'll follow you into banality and still want more.
  11. Full_Moon

    Resurrecting Old Threads

    And here was me hoping I'd get an answer to stuff I'd asked last year. Ah, well. I don't mind a bit of thread necromancy if they have something to contribute. But on here, it's mostly 'cum round my ouse' to someone long gone. Dull, and you look so dumb to anyone that might actually have...
  12. Full_Moon

    Is it so wrong to wish a man to call me nasty degrading names as he slaps and chokes me as he fucks me?

    I do especially enjoy a cum fetish. I'd decorate you in it. Best not spill a drop though. I'd have you licking it off the floor.
  13. Full_Moon

    Hey all

    DM me. Let's talk.
  14. Full_Moon

    Leave an anonymous message to someone

    I was hoping you'd message. Normally, I like to take the reins, but sometimes I like to wonder. And you didn't. And I think that's for the best. Because to wonder is to have everything, and let it go, and have it again when you want it.
  15. Full_Moon

    I want to be humiliated and punished

    You'll have to be a very good girl if you want to be allowed to cum.
  16. Full_Moon

    This would be your POV during missionary

    Fuck me, yes please. That's why I love missionary. I'd get to watch exactly what I'm doing to you. And you could tease me, with a look, or a moan, to make me go even harder.
  17. Full_Moon

    True or False

    True, but aren't we all? TNP is considering trying something completely different, just for fun.
  18. Full_Moon

    Whip

    Those gorgeous tits need a few marks for you to show off, too.
  19. Full_Moon

    Covered in cum

    Then get on your knees and suck.
Back
Top