Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    Spanking chat

    Belt or a riding crop, leaving bruises for you to admire the next day, and a nice little reminder every time you sit down.
  2. Full_Moon

    Fun loving wife............

    The extra service in that hotel is impeccable. 6/5 on TripAdvisor.
  3. Full_Moon

    Internet boyfriend

    Time to get a new one. Let's play.
  4. Full_Moon

    just curious

    Happy to help satisfy your curiosity.
  5. Full_Moon

    Perv men

    Your mouth. After I order you to open it for me, and eagerly await your reward for being such a good girl. After I've ordered you to keep your hands together behind your back, fully on display, knowing that your punishment will start all over again if you dare to move in any way. When your...
  6. Full_Moon

    Wife Slut

    It amazes me not only how many men have cuck fantasies, but that they've never done anything about it. 'How long have you had these fantasies?' 'Years' 'have you ever asked your wife about them?' 'No.' That seems to be the most common conversation. I get that there's a big boundary between...
  7. Full_Moon

    Can the vibrations of a motorcycle make you orgasm?

    So, the bike vibrations don't, but the sheer force of acceleration is pretty orgasmic. Does it for me, anyway. I've never actually taken a pillion, and have only been one once, out of necessity. Not sure I'd be the best passenger, I'd always be riding the bike myself in my head.
  8. Full_Moon

    My Fetish confession.

    0-60 in under 3 seconds is definitely a recipe for orgasms. Maybe *that's* my fetish? Let me know what you ride in the PMs.
  9. Full_Moon

    My Fetish confession.

    Now you're speaking my language... And that confidence you get from feeling so sexy and powerful would be like a drug. Although I wear full leathers, I'm not sure I'd consider them sexy, but they do give me a lot of confidence. I've never left my gear on for sex - a bit too bulky - but the...
  10. Full_Moon

    Public sex

    Hah, that's hilarious. Mid Wales, for me!
  11. Full_Moon

    Public sex

    I had to double take, and wonder if I knew you IRL, because a similar thing happened to me!
  12. Full_Moon

    Virgin x

    If you're a virgin, I'm from space.
  13. Full_Moon

    Good girl

    We'll have to put that to the test.
  14. Full_Moon

    Playful Shades

    Soulful
  15. Full_Moon

    Playful Shades

    I can certainly think of a few ways to do it.
  16. Full_Moon

    Keep one junk one

    Trip hop
  17. Full_Moon

    Work Outfit

    I'd love to know what you wear for the office when you're in one of your slutty moods. Or, what's underneath.
  18. Full_Moon

    How to do the best Blow Job?

    I'm sure you'd have me moaning loudly enough to hear two doors down, like that. Always struggled to cum to a blowjob, though. I'm definitely a challenge.
  19. Full_Moon

    Cunt

    See, I'd make you call *yourself* a cunt. Then break you, so that, back in the real world, you have to think before answering 'cunt' if someone asks you name.
  20. Full_Moon

    Add or remove a letter

    Part
Back
Top