Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    Tell the truth

    Promises, promises.
  2. Full_Moon

    True or False

    Define foreign. True, I speak Celtic languages, but False, if you think this Saxon scrawl is 'native'. TNP is more argumentitive than me!
  3. Full_Moon

    Monday

    If you can actually get me to leave the bedroom, I'll be impressed. But something tells me you can be convinced to come back to bed.
  4. Full_Moon

    Amazing afternoon

    Why does this sort of thing never happen to me when I go to the pub? I think I'm going to the wrong places. Or maybe I'm a bit shy? Definitely enjoyed the story ;)
  5. Full_Moon

    Wife with another woman

    I'm a little sad that, in my current relationship, it won't happen again. Very much enjoyed it when it happened before!
  6. Full_Moon

    Cheated

    I think for it to be a real confession, we need details!
  7. Full_Moon

    The Turn On - Dressed Up Attracts Desperate Older

    Sounds like a lot of fun. Just older? Or would younger and in full bike leathers be the 'bit of rough' you seek? I could certainly provide that. And on what is it you seek? Just their company? To be looked at and fetishised? Or more?
  8. Full_Moon

    Wannabe cuck here

    Sure, send me a DM.
  9. Full_Moon

    Tits Tuesday

    What would we have to do to see the both of you together?
  10. Full_Moon

    Love a Spanking

    Hmmm, needs more bruises. C+, See Me.
  11. Full_Moon

    On show

    She looks gorgeous. Feel free to show her off some more!
  12. Full_Moon

    Naughty

    Something tells me I'd get very little work done. Real shame, about that...
  13. Full_Moon

    What was the last....

    I've been trying to play with a couple like that for a while. Mine definitely doesn't know about that side. Last night, I had a sub on the line, doing everything I said, and sending me photos that I could use to 'blackmail' them with. Fun.
  14. Full_Moon

    Looking to explore a little

    Did I send you a DM a while ago? Always up for chatting and... Showing you the ropes.
  15. Full_Moon

    decided to be a bit braver

    Be bold! You've clearly got plenty that's worth showing off!
  16. Full_Moon

    some fuel for your morning wood

    So, is it true what they say about tongue piercings?
  17. Full_Moon

    Party Time

    I used to have a sub girl perform dares for me in public. Good times.
  18. Full_Moon

    Work wank

    Sounds like there are some stories there!
  19. Full_Moon

    First Thing You Think Of

    Lemons
  20. Full_Moon

    Leave an anonymous message to someone

    I didn't want you to go. But it is for the best. Excitement was too close to danger. Too real, too fast. I wish you well, whoever you were.
Back
Top