Search results

  1. catscratch

    Lingerie thread lets go girls x

    Me this morning
  2. catscratch

    Happy endings

    This thread has had me thinking. I may try it too. Any recommendations South Birmingham area?
  3. catscratch

    what's your favorite sexual fantasy?

    I want to look down and see another woman between my legs, looking at me while I feel her tongue explore me.
  4. catscratch

    What are you wearing now?

    Off out on the town with hubby and it is cold
  5. catscratch

    Mirror

    Now I really want to know what the other 2 are!
  6. catscratch

    Mirror

    I’ve never told anyone before but: In the last year or so, when I am alone in the house, I like to play with myself in front of the mirror. I take it slow and explore. At times I imagine sat in front of another woman where we just tease and encourage one and other. I think it all started when...
  7. catscratch

    Treasure Chest

    I have just joined and this looks as good as any place to start
Back
Top