Search results

  1. Paultzr

    Good to see you like older guys

    Good to see you like older guys
  2. Paultzr

    Welcome to the mature room x

    Welcome to the mature room x
  3. Paultzr

    Hi Megan how are you?

    Hi Megan how are you?
  4. Paultzr

    Yep wet and windy double yuk

    Yep wet and windy double yuk
  5. Paultzr

    Wow stunning your husband is very lucky

    Wow stunning your husband is very lucky
  6. Paultzr

    Love to chat and see more of you xxx

    Love to chat and see more of you xxx
  7. Paultzr

    Hi Zoe just trying my luck for a chat with you such a horny girl I'd love to chat to xxx

    Hi Zoe just trying my luck for a chat with you such a horny girl I'd love to chat to xxx
  8. Paultzr

    Hi Sue I do believe we are looking for the same thing please drop in xxx

    Hi Sue I do believe we are looking for the same thing please drop in xxx
  9. Paultzr

    Hi nice profile picture xxxx

    Hi nice profile picture xxxx
  10. Paultzr

    Hi just seen your post, very nice horny pics

    Hi just seen your post, very nice horny pics
  11. Paultzr

    Wow gorgeous body I didn't expect that when I viewed your profile, stunning xx

    Wow gorgeous body I didn't expect that when I viewed your profile, stunning xx
  12. Paultzr

    Looking to finding a girl who likes naughty chats, I'm in a sex less marriage hence would like...

    Looking to finding a girl who likes naughty chats, I'm in a sex less marriage hence would like someone to have fun with.
  13. Paultzr

    Hi Boo hope you are OK with me dropping in?

    Hi Boo hope you are OK with me dropping in?
  14. Paultzr

    How are you

    How are you
  15. Paultzr

    I love your pic x

    I love your pic x
  16. Paultzr

    Wow gorgeous, came back after a shower and you had gone hope to see you again xxxx

    Wow gorgeous, came back after a shower and you had gone hope to see you again xxxx
  17. Paultzr

    Nice profile picture

    Nice profile picture
  18. Paultzr

    Love a squirter xx

    Love a squirter xx
  19. Paultzr

    Anyone fancy a beer??…

    Yes please x
  20. Paultzr

    Love to chat sometime x

    Love to chat sometime x
Back
Top