Search results

  1. Paultzr

    hi Rachel how are you feeling with older guys ?

    hi Rachel how are you feeling with older guys ?
  2. Paultzr

    hi Grace nice profile pic

    hi Grace nice profile pic
  3. Paultzr

    Looking to chat to older guys, Durham area

    wish I was in your area x
  4. Paultzr

    Could do with some company

    wow perfect body gorgeous pussy x
  5. Paultzr

    Old Men

    always feeling horny x
  6. Paultzr

    wow gorgeous love your profile pic x

    wow gorgeous love your profile pic x
  7. Paultzr

    if you fancy a chat please drop in on me

    if you fancy a chat please drop in on me
  8. Paultzr

    hi lovely boobs and you are from Sussex same as me x

    hi lovely boobs and you are from Sussex same as me x
  9. Paultzr

    wow great profile xxx

    wow great profile xxx
  10. Paultzr

    hi

    hi
  11. Paultzr

    hi I'd love to find someone like you for sex

    hi I'd love to find someone like you for sex
  12. Paultzr

    Hey everyone. Thoughts on my pedicure?

    very nice to see your pics x
  13. Paultzr

    looking forward to chatting with you again xxx

    looking forward to chatting with you again xxx
  14. Paultzr

    hi Laura I enjoyed our chat the other day hope you had just as much fun x

    hi Laura I enjoyed our chat the other day hope you had just as much fun x
  15. Paultzr

    hi like your profile very horny thoughts x

    hi like your profile very horny thoughts x
  16. Paultzr

    hi there good to see you

    hi there good to see you
  17. Paultzr

    I like that thought of you being a bad girl x

    I like that thought of you being a bad girl x
  18. Paultzr

    very sexy

    very sexy
  19. Paultzr

    hi Linda how are you doing

    hi Linda how are you doing
  20. Paultzr

    stunning body gorgeous to see you x

    stunning body gorgeous to see you x
Back
Top