Search results

  1. Paultzr

    hi Layla great profile pic hope you are OK with older guys to chat to

    hi Layla great profile pic hope you are OK with older guys to chat to
  2. Paultzr

    very tasty indeed x

    very tasty indeed x
  3. Paultzr

    wow beautiful pic you are amazing x

    wow beautiful pic you are amazing x
  4. Paultzr

    thanks I'd love to chat

    thanks I'd love to chat
  5. Paultzr

    yes please I love to lick x

    yes please I love to lick x
  6. Paultzr

    please unblock me from the chat rooms

    please unblock me from the chat rooms
  7. Paultzr

    why did I get booted out when all I did was reply to someone elses post about what is the best...

    why did I get booted out when all I did was reply to someone elses post about what is the best uniform I replied school girl.
  8. Paultzr

    a very horny thoughts of a wet slit x

    a very horny thoughts of a wet slit x
  9. Paultzr

    OMG stunning sexy secretary great profile pic 36dd beautiful x

    OMG stunning sexy secretary great profile pic 36dd beautiful x
  10. Paultzr

    hi hope you are OK with me looking in, very nice indeed x

    hi hope you are OK with me looking in, very nice indeed x
  11. Paultzr

    thanks good to see you x

    thanks good to see you x
  12. Paultzr

    wow gorgeous cutie hope you don't mind me looking in

    wow gorgeous cutie hope you don't mind me looking in
  13. Paultzr

    very nice thoughts of you x

    very nice thoughts of you x
  14. Paultzr

    it has been far too long since we first chatted, I remember your pics really stunning x

    it has been far too long since we first chatted, I remember your pics really stunning x
  15. Paultzr

    OMG that's very horny pic

    OMG that's very horny pic
  16. Paultzr

    so nice to see you each time you log on

    so nice to see you each time you log on
  17. Paultzr

    mmmmm I wish I was young again to find a good girl

    mmmmm I wish I was young again to find a good girl
  18. Paultzr

    hi I can imagine you are very hot candy x

    hi I can imagine you are very hot candy x
  19. Paultzr

    hi Ellie fancy a chat with me an older guy?

    hi Ellie fancy a chat with me an older guy?
  20. Paultzr

    wow love to lick you out x

    wow love to lick you out x
Back
Top