Search results

  1. HornyG1988

    Anyone wanna chat? Pic added

    Hi My telegram is @NameGB88 Look forward to speaking bud
  2. HornyG1988

    Group wank to gay porn

    Thanks for the replies back, my telegram, is @gazzababy88 Look forward to chatting with you
  3. HornyG1988

    Married male looking for fun

    Hi man. How are you? Married here too
  4. HornyG1988

    Anyone wanna chat? Pic added

    Hey guys, Im 37 m straight curious. Love jerking wifh fellas though. Anyone interested in being in a group on telegram? Be great to make some new friends too
  5. HornyG1988

    Group wank to gay porn

    On telegram add me @gazzababy88
  6. HornyG1988

    Group wank to gay porn

    Sounds fun
  7. HornyG1988

    Horny as fuck

    Thanks man
  8. HornyG1988

    Horny as fuck

    Who’s around for a play?
  9. HornyG1988

    Like minded straight, bi lads, up for a wank meet?

    I am married but curious, I love watching lads cumming but never done it in person. The thought of wanking with a group of lads and possibly helping each other out is a bit of a fantasy. Who’d be up for it? Liverpool based.
  10. HornyG1988

    Wanking groups

    I’ll second that mate, never done it but would like to try it.
  11. HornyG1988

    Wank buds

    I am man.
  12. HornyG1988

    Wanking groups

    I’ll get it on that too
  13. HornyG1988

    I squirted and i filmed it

    Oooh lord ❤️
  14. HornyG1988

    Wanking buddies??? Liverpool.

    Straight lad, but curious, want to get a group together or even if it’s a couple, just knock one out, edge and watch each other blow our loads. Who’s game?
Back
Top