Search results

  1. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Yes they both have balls Do you like nudists
  2. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you're now a basketball I wish for a cuppa
  3. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Nor sure that's my thing Do you like peeking through your curtains
  4. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but you'd be a squib I wish for more wishes
  5. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Yes every time Do you prefer politics
  6. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but the solution to mankind's problems is buried in a box deep in the mariana trench I wish I could fly a dragon
  7. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Poor thing he needs all the help he can get Do you think you would date the ugly duckling
  8. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    God no Do you like oral
  9. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Pow pow pow Do u like sex
  10. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but now trumps back as president I wish I had a donut
  11. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Only when I'm being pegged Do you have long hair
  12. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    No I'm not that old Do you know what a box is for
  13. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Yes I've been using nsa satellites and my calculators on my phone Do you know where you put you're youth
  14. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    No Do you like to waltz down the aisles at supermarkets
  15. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Can't say that I do Do you like bananas
  16. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you can only shapeshift into really fugly people I wish I could be ruler of my own castle
  17. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted you go visit a brothel in victorian London and contract syphilis, worse still your next visit you sleep with you future mother I wish that I had an unlimited supply of beer
  18. Hornyasfuck88

    Feeling blue boys?

    Well you can ask I mean weird people like that will pay money for stuff like that it's probs gonna be crusty by the end of the day tho lol
  19. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but you can only hear the carnal thoughts of your relatives I wish I could walk on water
  20. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    I'd like to be an author so probs Terry pratchett Do you have an odd fetish
Back
Top