Search results

  1. Hornyasfuck88

    Feeling blue boys?

    Haha well if you wanna make some money lol
  2. Hornyasfuck88

    Feeling blue boys?

    Wow minxy you don't half attract the odd balls
  3. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    No I don't have any tramp stamps or postage stamps Do you wish you could sleep with your celebrity crush
  4. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but she has ultimate power to strike you down I wish I was well endowed
  5. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted instead you have one giant testicle which is so large it drags along the ground when you walk anywhere I wish I had a tonne of money
  6. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but you're the janitor I wish I could escape to a deserted island with my favourite porn stars ( Nina heartley and sinn sage)
  7. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Teeth face wank sleep Do you wish you could change one thing about yourself
  8. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    There you go just to make you happy
  9. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Yes what's the matter
  10. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but you get all the used sticky porn mags I wish I could be a porn star
  11. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    I try to have a good release once a day do you masturbate more than once during the day
  12. Hornyasfuck88

    GF

    That's a cool tattoo on her back
  13. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but she's a corpse for 22 hrs of the day I wish I had super powers
  14. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but each time you participate you will receive an increasing dose of electricity I wish I had my own hareem of woman
  15. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Once or twice Do you ever masturbate at work
  16. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but when it delivers itself to you it always spills it on your lap I wish I could turn invisible
  17. Hornyasfuck88

    Wank

    I love reading filthy books
  18. Hornyasfuck88

    Monkey's Paw

    Granted but the tea is made constantly with used tea bags I wish I could spend the day as a woman
  19. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    I dunno how men can fake that Whats the oddest thing that's happened during sex to you
  20. Hornyasfuck88

    Do you...

    Not really some we're great in bed but others not so much Would you sleep with an ex
Back
Top