Search results

  1. Domin8m

    New to the chat!

    Ready to watch
  2. Domin8m

    End up in the situation

    Invited you back to my place for social. We get chatting I leave the room and return I walk behind you and before you know it I've got a ball gag in to your mouth as you struggle I have cuffs at the ready to quickly snap on. Then comes out the rope to get you really secure and helpless I leave...
  3. Domin8m

    Tits

    Would love to have them tied up, whipped clamped.. No particular order
  4. Domin8m

    BBW, 39, West Midlands/London - Read before messaging!

    Hi I'm in the Midlands would love to chat
  5. Domin8m

    Want to organise gangbang for wife.

    Let me know where you guys meet..
  6. Domin8m

    Ready for it...

    Defo a leather riding crop
  7. Domin8m

    Big and all natural

    Looks amazing ... would love to have them tied up...
  8. Domin8m

    Group meet up to fulfill fantasy

    Some brilliant interest. Haven't worked out the logistics yet just wanted to get an idea of interest first
  9. Domin8m

    Group meet up to fulfill fantasy

    Hi Hope everyone is well. This is a serious shout out for a potential group meet up (guys only) to use a willing sexy lady who fantasizes about being used by a group. really simple looking for any guys 35+ with some semblance of maturity to meet up in an area near midlands (not decided where...
  10. Domin8m

    Anyone in Lincolnshire?

    Not too far.. Would be interested in chat
  11. Domin8m

    Nothing Here

    Love it!
  12. Domin8m

    Count down and show some skin!

    9
  13. Domin8m

    Count down and show some skin!

    Nine
  14. Domin8m

    NORTHAMPTON

    Not to far from you in in the Midlands
  15. Domin8m

    Love & Romance

    You are the sun that brightened my day
  16. Domin8m

    Describe You (A-Z)

    Motivated
  17. Domin8m

    Different kind of dom

    Send me a pm
Back
Top