Search results

  1. D

    This site is corrupted

    Ive tried to say my piece on here and it's been censored
  2. D

    Get real

    Come on ,get real, is anyone really serious about meeting up or is it bullshit Get real or don't be on here, that's what spoils decent sites from shit sites. Fuckin get real. X
  3. D

    Fake

    So your here to chat about what? Fantasy! I'm the one laughing. Get a life Weirdo haha
  4. D

    Fake

    Fuckin fake
  5. D

    Fake

    All talk and no action. Fuckin fake cowards. It's a load of bollocks
  6. D

    Fake

    All fake,no one ever meets up. Your all fake
  7. D

    Fake

    This site is bull shit
  8. D

    I love to suck cock, what do you like about it?

    Bull shit you have no interest in meeting anyone....fake
  9. D

    Any men over 60

    How old are you?
  10. D

    Any men over 60

    I'm in bury but will be in cheadle all day tomorrow
  11. D

    Any men over 60

    Ye married
  12. D

    Any men over 60

    I'm in bury
  13. D

    Any men over 60

    I'm curious about sucking a cock never done it before, please give me an opportunity
  14. D

    Mature ladies or couples

    Seeking mature ladies or couple's for fun in or around manchester.
  15. D

    hook up

    You look gorgeous fancy having chats?
Back
Top