Search results

  1. Billy69

    Slut needing attention

    Fife here, very attentive
  2. Billy69

    Got another crazy question folks

    Controversial, I prefer Galaxy to Dairy Milk.
  3. Billy69

    Count down and show some skin!

    Two
  4. Billy69

    Count down and show some skin!

    Three
  5. Billy69

    To thin?

    Not too thin for me,I would explore every inch of you.
  6. Billy69

    Dream celebrity handjobs

    Rachel Reilly
  7. Billy69

    wanking thoughts

    I have a toy that milks me.
  8. Billy69

    Sucking cock

    Pity we're so far apart. We're both straight and I want to suck and receive.
  9. Billy69

    Dick rate

    Looks just like mine
  10. Billy69

    Hi

    Perfect shape.
  11. Billy69

    Where do you like to cum?

    I would need to fill you up, no way would I be able to pull out.
  12. Billy69

    Help me out here

    I was in Fort William a few years ago at new year and met a nice girl in the volly, that was good fun. Keep looking, they're out there.
  13. Billy69

    Help tick off a bucket lister.

    I'm 56yo and not gay but have always wanted to receive anal sex for the experience. I probably wouldn't kiss your mouth but I would suck you to get you ready and i like the thought of being submissive to an extent. I live in Fife.
  14. Billy69

    First time

    I want the real thing. 56yo and never been with a man but want the experience. I probably wouldn't kiss your mouth but I'd suck you and let you fuck me. I also like the thought of being submissive.
Back
Top