Search results

  1. Billy69

    Biggest dick pic wins

    I'll pass
  2. Billy69

    Didn’t real realize

    You need a few strokes with your riding crop for starters.
  3. Billy69

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    Virgin mouth and bottom. Love to get both ticked off the list.
  4. Billy69

    This or That?

    Beach or City
  5. Billy69

    First Thing You Think Of

    Ring
  6. Billy69

    Heat makes me horny

    That is a possibility.
  7. Billy69

    Heat makes me horny

    Im in Fife. Tomorrow im down the borders for a play sesh. Said she's going to suck me and wants me in her big arse. 1st time anal for me so all good. Fuck, im getting hard just typing this haha
  8. Billy69

    Nervous but excited for gentle fun

    This stuff is great, no burning. Amazon.
  9. Billy69

    First Thing You Think Of

    Poem
  10. Billy69

    It got me wet thinking what might happen

    If you were a bit older you might have made those things happen.
  11. Billy69

    Chubby girls

    No, i prefer to help you get naked.
  12. Billy69

    Hey

    Gorgeous.
  13. Billy69

    Older experience message us

    I'd love to.
  14. Billy69

    What are you having a wank to?

    Last one was a spanking video on xnxx
  15. Billy69

    What is your favorite position? Whyyy

    Met a girl on holiday. Drink every night, sex every night. I needed a night off. She came to room trying to talk me into going out. When I said no she said she might have to rape me. I said go ahead. She stripped and rode me hard looking in my eyes. When I was about to cum I lifted my hands...
  16. Billy69

    True or False

    Not much of a hugger. If you get one you are one of my favourites. TNP thinks of an ex while getting jiggy with their latest.
  17. Billy69

    The roleplay album

    The maid needs her cheeks reddened for starters.
  18. Billy69

    Local MP

    Where does she live? I'd love some wine.
  19. Billy69

    Hi, good morning, how are you?

    Lovely.
Back
Top