Search results

  1. Billy69

    Im bored… I wanna touch my pussy

    It feels better if someone touches it for you
  2. Billy69

    Pegging yes or no

    I'll take one from a feminist man hater lol
  3. Billy69

    Share your cock picture x

  4. Billy69

    British/Greek Whore Looking For Cocks

    Film it for gifs
  5. Billy69

    Sexuality crisis.. please help!

    Cocaine does that. If I take it l always want to be fucked. Sometimes I do. It gives me a craving for cock. I always considered myself straight.
  6. Billy69

    Just joined but can’t access the chat rooms? Am I doing something wrong

    If you have a vpn turned on it wont let you join chatrooms.
  7. Billy69

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    You're perfect.
  8. Billy69

    What’s your favourite position?

    That one
  9. Billy69

    Share your cock picture x

  10. Billy69

    1st timer

    Book a travelodge room in the middle of everyone lol
  11. Billy69

    1st timer

    Jeffsmallcock will have you all in Grimsby. I had my first 2 weeks (not in Grimsby) ago and have a meet tomorrow. Not from here. Couldn't give myself away here
  12. Billy69

    Anyone wanna chat? Pic added

    It's a match.
  13. Billy69

    Love to try and get bi

    I got my 1st fuck a couple of weeks ago. Got another meet tomorrow, from another site. Never had a meet here
  14. Billy69

    Cock

    I'm a masculine guy, don't really find guys attractive and dont kiss but I like to taste a cock before it pelts me.
  15. Billy69

    Taking it

    Fabguys
  16. Billy69

    Virgin

    Guy on here from Grimsby will help you out. JeffSmallcock74
  17. Billy69

    Taking it

    I got fucked for the 1st time today, it was great but didnt meet on this site.
  18. Billy69

    Accidental Stranger Fuck...

    Poor guy was about to shit himself but he has a new permanent memory and what if scenarios to work on. I'd have stuck your thumb up my arse while I gave you 40 seconds of trying to stifle the noises you're making.
  19. Billy69

    Need to help take virginitys

    Pity youre not closer, I can't give it away.
  20. Billy69

    Sis in laws best friend

    I'd probably miss a flirt if it hit me in the face but I have no knickers on means follow me now.
Back
Top