Search results

  1. C

    Thoughts on guys with small cocks

    Size doesn’t matter. Small or large, they can all taste great or feel good in your ass.
  2. C

    Thoughts on guys with small cocks

    Size doesn’t matter. Small or large, they can all taste great or feel good in your ass.
  3. C

    Ass

    Mmm lovely ass. Can just imagine tongue fucking that sweet hole x
  4. C

    Thoughts on guys with small cocks

    Very suckable x
  5. C

    Sissy confession

    Sexy photos x
  6. C

    A few photos

    Love that photo. Incredibly horny x
  7. C

    Dirtychat

    Love some dirty chat right now. Anyone want to chat about how they’d like to take my ass right now?
  8. C

    So horny right now. Watching gay bear porn and wishing I was being fucked or had a cock to suck.

    So horny right now. Watching gay bear porn and wishing I was being fucked or had a cock to suck.
  9. C

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    I love giving and taking. Love giving especially. Nothing like the feel of a hard throbbing cock in my mouth.
  10. C

    My Cock

    Definitely!
  11. C

    Seems to be a major problem today. Having the same problem here.

    Seems to be a major problem today. Having the same problem here.
  12. C

    So what has happened to this site.. it’s barely usable

    Been trying to get onto the chat room for a while. Just keep ending up at the forums page.
  13. C

    chat

    I’ve tried to enter chat several times but I just keep getting sent to the main forums page.
  14. C

    Dick rate thread

    Lovely suckable cock x
  15. C

    Unusual sex

    I’d happily lie under a hammock and have my ass fucked.
  16. C

    Was curious at 65 and met a older guy and sucked his cock and loved it so now confused

    There’s some thing about an older guy with a hard cock. Instant turn on for me. Love to have my hands on a nice hard senior cock right now. Love to have some dirty chat with an older guy.
  17. C

    My Cock

    Nice big head. That would be lovely to suck x
  18. C

    A few photos

    Love the lingerie. Makes me want to slowly run my hands up those stockings clad legs, feeling your stocking tops as my hands go past and round the back to cup your ass, then pull you close as I start to suck your cock, feeling you grow hard in my mouth xx mmmmm horny now x
  19. C

    New lingerie.

    I’d happily suck your cock in that outfit x
Back
Top