Hello again I posted around of June this year I think about your dirty fantasy I've recently had a women teasing on a train coming back from London she knew I was eyeing her up over my laptop and kept crossing and uncrossing her legs i could just see her hold ups...alas nothing really happened...
I love to masturbate with women I get a real kick of wanking my cock to naughty women on line im mostly on late at night so maybe hit me up for some mutual fun.
Yer I think it keeps the marriage alive so many marriages break down after a couple of years excitement goes out the window...I wish I experienced it when I was married alas my marriage fell apart as my partner wanted more in her life after 12 years of marriage and started to look elsewhere for...
Hello Sarah its Paul here I think we have chatted on on the site many times about Mfm with my mate Keith but as yet not actually acted on anything we are both from Brighton and im 67 he's 64...maybe if your serious email me details on my profile