Search results

  1. emilesunrise

    Red lips n big tits

    I'd love to chat about that lipstick kiss if you are of a mind to.
  2. emilesunrise

    Red lips n big tits

    I'd love to chat about that lipstick kiss if you are of a mind to.
  3. emilesunrise

    People use the term slut as a bad thing, personally I think you being a slut is fantastic. I'd...

    People use the term slut as a bad thing, personally I think you being a slut is fantastic. I'd love to chat and see just how big a one you are.
  4. emilesunrise

    Red lips n big tits

    I'd love to push my cock up between your tits and have you leave a lipstick kiss on its tip
  5. emilesunrise

    Cum

    Where are you, om up for it.
  6. emilesunrise

    Wow

    She could take my dick tation anytime.
  7. emilesunrise

    Baby doll

    Just checking did you get my direct message, not sure its working is all
  8. emilesunrise

    Baby doll

    Just right to suck on my cock as I stand before you.
  9. emilesunrise

    Stockings

    I'd love to come up behind her and......
  10. emilesunrise

    Baby doll

    I'd love to play with this doll
  11. emilesunrise

    New pic

    It would suit you more with the hem hiked up and my face buried in your pussy. As for too old, don't be so daft, your gorgeous.
  12. emilesunrise

    Plain & simple

    Oh dear he wasn't wrong so you don't get to pm him. You can always PM me instead.
  13. emilesunrise

    Plain & simple

    Nothing plain about you. You're beautiful.
  14. emilesunrise

    My discipline

    Because I'd make you keep walking as I used that strap on you. If there's a convenient tree branch i might cuff you to it.If I got tired I'd make you kneel on all fours and sit on you like a park bench and swat that arse if you move on me.
  15. emilesunrise

    My discipline

    Now that's better
  16. emilesunrise

    Cant help my looks.

    Good because I'm very thirsty and need a good drink of your cum.
Back
Top