Search results

  1. P

    whats hot and sexy?

    Very hot
  2. P

    Any plus size fans here?

    Nice tits let them loose.
  3. P

    Good Evening

    Happy too
  4. P

    Sarah

    Sooo sexy
  5. P

    Good Evening

    Oh gorgeous I would love to keep you warm
  6. P

    Soft cocks.

    Best soft cock pics I have seen, I would love to take it in my mouth while it’s small and soft and then feel it grow hard in my mouth.
  7. P

    Soft cocks.

    Nice one
  8. P

    New blue set

    Very sexy
  9. P

    Small dick

    Yes we are connected now
  10. P

    Small dick

    Let me know when you have emailed so I can check it
  11. P

    Small dick

    I am not sure about anal either but love the thought of everything else, I am not that tech savvy so have never used Skype but my email is [email protected]
  12. P

    Small dick

    I am not sure about anal either but love the thought of everything else, I am not that tech savvy so have never used Skype but my email is [email protected]
  13. P

    Small dick

    I am the same my wife has lost interest in sex, I would never want to upset her so discretion is key. When we stopped having sex I started watching porn and surprisingly be attracted to mature gay porn and then cross dressers which really got my mind racing.
  14. P

    Small dick

    Yes please, I will get naked and let you lick me all over, you can do anything to me as long as I can do the same to you, so don’t hold back.
  15. P

    Small dick

    I am also getting very horny talking to you,
  16. P

    Small dick

    I am 66 so not much difference
  17. P

    Small dick

    I would love to have regular chats with you if you fancy it, I would love to get really dirty
  18. P

    Small dick

    I would love to have regular chats with you if you fancy it, I would love to get really dirty
  19. P

    Small dick

    The more we chat the more comfortable we will be and when the time is right who knows what we could get up to
  20. P

    Small dick

    Mine is the same. I haven’t got to the stage where I am comfortable sending pics
Back
Top