Anyone want to do video cum tribute on my gf's pics just dm me
Will send over some face pics of her, taken a few hours before a gangbang.. if you tribute them you'll receive all kinds of filth, nudes, masturbation, anal, creampies, I have a video of her being taken from behind and getting her...
Got lots of pics and vids of my GF to share, face pics, nudes, masturbating, anal, deep throat etc.
Looking to receive video cum shots of guys with big dicks spunking on her face.
DM me to get the ball rolling!
Got flashed by a group of college girls once, was stood on the train having just got on and is it left the 3 of them stood on the platform pulled their tops up showing their bras, two showed their boobs and the one I'll always remember went the extra and pulled up her dress showing the her...
My GF and I have explored a few things together over time — she's been with strangers while I've watched and filmed, we've had guys over to watch us, and she's done double BJs and facials. She's always enjoyed it. On occasion, if she's fancied a guy who wanted one-on-one time, she's fucked them...
Hoping to meet guys with big dicks, possible mmf with my gf which we have done before, defo up for 121 first wanking you off while you watch videos and pics of her having sex with other men. Birmingham/Worcester
BBC would look fantastic going inside her!
My GF fucked a BBC while I listened to them go at it from another room.
Complete stranger she met on snapchat, 5 mins she met him and knicker were off.
DM me for the video they made of him stretching her pussy
Hotel 100%
Just needs to be the right one
Find one thats neither too up market nor too cheap, somewhere thats busy enough but wont get lots of complaints about the sex noises, try one which offers conferences, courses etc. as they tend to be a good fit.
My 25 year old GF answers the door dressed casually in shirt and jeans.
You need a photo of the parcel being accepted for your records, but she won't give it to you.
Instead she brings you into the hall, drops to her knees and sucks your cock, I join in and she sucks both our hard cocks until...
I love wanking over videos of other guys wanking over a video of my gf having sex with a black stranger she met and fucked while I was in another room.
5 mins he was in our place and her knickers were off. DM me if you'd like to see the video and return a cum tribute video.
Wife 25F loves to see the tributes I've sorted for her. Makes her very wet.
Got all kinds of pics of her. Make sure you have a second device or can print her pics before responding. DM only