Search results

  1. PlayfulCock

    Daily multiple wanks and cum

    Guys, what is your record number of wanks and cum in one day? I used to cum about three times every day during my 20's when my wife was pregnant and we couldn't have sex. Now in my 60's it's just once a day :-(
  2. PlayfulCock

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    Spectacular xxx
  3. PlayfulCock

    Hi, how are you?

    Hi, how are you?
  4. PlayfulCock

    Beautiful smile Julie

    Beautiful smile Julie
  5. PlayfulCock

    What Is Your Favourite Album Of All Time?

    Early Genesis and some other prog rock did it for me first, then Pink Floyd which lead on to other guitar stuff like Jeff Beck, Steely Dan, Dire Staits and evetually Clapton. If I had to pick one today it would probably be 461 Ocean Blvd.
  6. PlayfulCock

    Wanking in chat

    Wanking in chat
  7. PlayfulCock

    Ahhhh! the valley of paradise, beautiful.

    Ahhhh! the valley of paradise, beautiful.
  8. PlayfulCock

    A few pics wot do you think

    Beautiful
  9. PlayfulCock

    Hi Lucy, Welcome to the fantasy zone!

    Hi Lucy, Welcome to the fantasy zone!
  10. PlayfulCock

    .

    Love being watched. I often wank on cam in the chat rooms.
  11. PlayfulCock

    Hi and welcome to the horny house :p

    Hi and welcome to the horny house :p
  12. PlayfulCock

    Suck

    ohh! too hairy!
  13. PlayfulCock

    Crawley

    Crawley
  14. PlayfulCock

    Cyberwank

    menchats (dot) com
  15. PlayfulCock

    yes, but not alot of sex these days. you?

    yes, but not alot of sex these days. you?
  16. PlayfulCock

    similar size, but uncut.

    similar size, but uncut.
  17. PlayfulCock

    You have a nice cock, it wouls be nice to watch you shoot a load.

    You have a nice cock, it wouls be nice to watch you shoot a load.
  18. PlayfulCock

    60+ wanking

    I'm 67 and have wanked at least once a day since I was about 14. I find that as I get older I like to watch other men wank far more than I did when I was younger. I often find myself cumming much more when watching guys now than watching women.
  19. PlayfulCock

    What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

    Always loved older women, even now at my age.
Back
Top