Search results

  1. Sally1978

    Evening guys

    Evening guys
  2. Sally1978

    Divorced lady, 48

    Divorced lady, 48 looking to dated but live in Carlisle. Please read
  3. Sally1978

    Gifs that turn you on

    Enjoy
  4. Sally1978

    Gifs that turn you on

    Amazing gifs
  5. Sally1978

    Do women like their asshole licked

    I certainly love it but it’s amazing how many women don’t like their bums touched at all
  6. Sally1978

    Ratings

  7. Sally1978

    Dating

    Hi, Sally here which might be a bit obvious. Looking to message guys with a view to dating as I tend to get bombarded in the chat room. Please read my profile before saying hi
  8. Sally1978

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    Where are you and would you shave
  9. Sally1978

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    Well, for one, I love it and yes, yes and yes
  10. Sally1978

    Chat

    Hi, for some reason, whenever I go into a chat room, my iPad crashes but wanted to chat. If anyone wants to cha5 by message, please drop me a private message and I will get straight back to you.
  11. Sally1978

    Just joined but can’t access the chat rooms

    Just joined but can’t access the chat rooms
  12. Sally1978

    Just joined but can’t access the chat rooms? Am I doing something wrong

    Just joined but can’t access the chat rooms, am I doing something wrong
Back
Top