Elzi84
Reaction score
195

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • I
    7 bulging inches here 4 you
    • Like
    Reactions: Elzi84
    Elzi84
    Elzi84
    No matter 7inches or more..i want to take many cock like that in same time..
    I
    IAmInWSussex52
    In Ur mouth at 1st??
    • Like
    Reactions: Elzi84
    Do you always smile when you have sex?
    • Like
    Reactions: Elzi84
    Elzi84
    Elzi84
    Smile when they want to gangbang me and screaming when they fucking my hole non stops
    A
    andto
    Are you not so interested in regular sex now?
    Why no one like to arrange me to be a woman for gangbang ??i will be a best woman for that...will serve all cock in that gangbang..so please make me into that real gangbang
    mmmm...tits nice but where's the sweet pussy?? x
    • Love
    Reactions: Elzi84
    Elzi84
    Elzi84
    Hurm..ok..I want more than one hard cock...it up to you to bring how many friend ok..
    loveithard
    loveithard
    you like lots of cock filling you with loads of cum?
    Elzi84
    Elzi84
    Hurm..ok..how many cock u think better to me??whatever the best to u ,,I just follow k..
    2 day ago I been gangbang with 7men.the say just 2 but when I reach 7cock waiting to fuck me hard..they play hard all my hole..
    Alex32
    Alex32
    That's nice. Let me know when you want it again maybe we can arrange something
    Elzi84
    Elzi84
    Hurm..I think u arranged what the best to u...I just follow whatever your plan...I don't know what your fantasy sex..so make it
    • Like
    Reactions: Alex32
    Alex32
    Alex32
    So let's meet to make some fantasy became real
    Hello..I'm a woman who like gangbang..u all think how many cock is enough to me??who can make it reality?
    • Like
    Reactions: JohnM
    Danny666
    Danny666
    I could
    J
    JohnM
    Interested
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top